11/03/14
Unravelling myself, music and everything in between.
I am an ardent believer that most spontaneous and potentially life changing ideas have their genesis in 2 places: The shower and late night insomniac introspection. Life altering ideas and decisions seldom occur during any other time. My spontaneous decision to start a blog happened as an exception to this rule. It occurred as the result of the frustration I felt in not making any productive progress in the arduous task of achieving the goals my college has meticulously planned out for me. As it turns out, listening in class is one of these goals.. One that I feel I am not doing justice to.
This blog is my honest attempt at filling the void created by mundane activities such as (in my opinion) learning the difference between the various internet protocols, how a linker differs from a compiler etc.
I've also been meaning to start a blog for a long time but was never struck by the particular stroke if inspiration that hit me today. Hopefully I won't restrict my blogging to a few topics but rather branch out in a attempt to unravel a plethora of thoughts as seen through my eyes. It also gives a glimpse of me and what lays BEYOND the grapevine as opposed to the distorted reality you may hear about me THROUGH grapevine.
I also hope that the inspiration that manifests itself in me today feels benevolent enough to accompany me throughout the next few posts.
With that, I leave you with 2 things. "Through the grapevine", my first blog and the promise that the subsequent posts won't be as dry as this one.
More posts soon.
Unravelling myself, music and everything in between.
I am an ardent believer that most spontaneous and potentially life changing ideas have their genesis in 2 places: The shower and late night insomniac introspection. Life altering ideas and decisions seldom occur during any other time. My spontaneous decision to start a blog happened as an exception to this rule. It occurred as the result of the frustration I felt in not making any productive progress in the arduous task of achieving the goals my college has meticulously planned out for me. As it turns out, listening in class is one of these goals.. One that I feel I am not doing justice to.
This blog is my honest attempt at filling the void created by mundane activities such as (in my opinion) learning the difference between the various internet protocols, how a linker differs from a compiler etc.
I've also been meaning to start a blog for a long time but was never struck by the particular stroke if inspiration that hit me today. Hopefully I won't restrict my blogging to a few topics but rather branch out in a attempt to unravel a plethora of thoughts as seen through my eyes. It also gives a glimpse of me and what lays BEYOND the grapevine as opposed to the distorted reality you may hear about me THROUGH grapevine.
I also hope that the inspiration that manifests itself in me today feels benevolent enough to accompany me throughout the next few posts.
With that, I leave you with 2 things. "Through the grapevine", my first blog and the promise that the subsequent posts won't be as dry as this one.
More posts soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment